Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Putra Lrt

Early in the morning, I had been disappointed with the services of light rail transit in Malaysia.
It happened when I fetch my girl friend to the nearest Putra Light Rail Transit which is Wangsa Maju stop and found out so many people standing around the station but not getting into it and have the light rail transit services. Then her friend call up and told her about the failure of the station again. There had been several times this year I had faced.
I am disappointed with that kind of services. If you know how the Japan to manage the railway. You will be surprise with the services provided. I really hope that the Malaysia can be stronger competitive during coming time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,Dear

I'm the one who got late to work..not need to be disappointed.

But next time if you go Singapore work,hope the MRT will not be so bad like LRT.

Malaysia technology still not so high-tech as other country o..