Friday, January 23, 2009

Sarikei

Today is my 2nd night at Sarikei, my gf's hometown. I got no went anywhere far since I was born on this earth. But I manage to survive although I'm not at my warm home.

At my gf's house, I was welcome with warmest welcome from her family member. Tonight will having her sister coming back to hometown as well. I meet this sister before at my 'hometown' last time. But I'm not giving her good impression as I was very naughty that time. (Although I also not a good boy now)

Sarikei, giving me an impression that the people over here is very friendly. Although I not knowing what they saying in their dialect but I'm very happy to see and fee all this. I think I will be coming back in short time during my mid year break with my gf as well.

Although I'm on my holiday now but I still worrying my work. Although I'm not very love my job but I already make it a habit for me to think my work during my off time. Every Sunday I will think the work going on Monday. Maybe from time to time I will attached to something and this time will be my work's turn. Is this a grew up? Cause i start to think and worry about my work and my future as well. In this moment I do really hope that I can share with someone and I got her (Josephine) now. Hope she will be understanding me as I trying to grow up and suit a perfect husband and soul mate to her. As well as to my family member. My mummy. I miss you and I love you (both Mum and Josephine).

No comments: