Monday, January 12, 2009

What I want and what I need to do

Refering to my gf cum fiancee blog, I still figure out what I want and what I need to do to achieve it. I got many many WANT, but do they necessary to me? I might not ask to myself when I decided to buy it. But there are still got some more thing that I need to do to achieve my life goal.

For example, I want to learn as many as I can for my work. Therefore, I expose to the people working around. I already knew at first place that I will not have a easy start at the beginning. Got once that I lost my direction and thinking negative about it. But somehow I brought back the BIG picture. That I will get what I learn forever and ever in my life. My superior had sharpen my point of will that make me to give myself at least one and half year in this company as I can learn somehow more or less in my life.

After that I wish to go back to my original track which is become a Quantity Surveyor. I hope my achievement in life will make my mother happy as I already did my best in my life with her help. Others will left for myself to decide what I want to do and what I need to do.

Recently I did not read. But I realise that reading is good for me. As I can think during my reading and the reading do help me a lot in my thinking. As I new for the social life, therefore reading is a good start for me.

I wondering to read some english book but my limitation in other language make me can't decide to buy a book to read on. I hope somebody else will give me a book so that I can start without any initiative taken. Just a simple english book would be a good start. NOT a thick novel I think. :)

For this moment, I hope I can maximise my experience taking in working life as many thing I would like that have at least a small role in it. But I scare I will lost my direction as going on the path. For this, I also need some advise for sticking with my original plan. I hate change but I love changes to get rid of my boreness. Life is like that sometime, always act opposite from what you think.

For this year start, I still not yet start my plan as my planning would be delay for at least one month to do what I left out last year. Hope that this year I can finish up what I need to do to get what I want.

Tired with the work but I have to stick with the work as I got superiors that will teach me through this project. I hope I will not dissappoint them throughout this project.

Finally, I hope the world is peace all the time and the people on the earth will stay healthy forever and ever.

From KEN to ALL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear,

I knew what you talking and thinking about..It will be hard since you're new in this working environment.

Don't worry,I will be with you all the way and will help you to go through this life path..

Let us both explore together for our future..

All the best,dear..

Ken Cheah said...

thanks my dearest!!!