Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2nd day

Today is 2nd day already. My PD has not report to work yet for his two day medical leave. Hope he is working tomorrow and give me some project to handle as well. Really exciting while waiting for it. Cause these two days I already do many reading and I can't focus for reading again for third day.

FYI, S&S International bus services is much much lower than my expectation after I tried 1st time when I coming back from Kuala Lumpur on last Sunday (04 Oct 09). At 1st, the ticket mentioning 6pm bus but the bus only get on it's path after get the bus fully occupied at about 635pm. 2nd I not happy with was because it sell me a ticket from KL-SIN, but they transfer me to another company bus called 'Alisan' and stop at Larkin then trying to transfer us again to SJ Express which is a 'public' bus service at Larkin.

What a shame, the bus driver try to explain to us that the bus is not going to Singapore at 1st and they did their 'so called' services to make us to Singapore through the 'public' bus service. And when the passenger try to argue to him, he say not him who sell out the ticket to us. This will make me stick with the more bigger company and more reliable company when I want to travel without any sad in future.

Btw, learn from your experience and try to be more clever next time.

Wish all happy day.

No comments: