Thursday, October 8, 2009

4th day

Today is a training & briefing day as I can describe. From morning till afternoon is briefing on the IT materials. Then late afternoon briefing for the HR thing. So today my time on my workplace less than 1 hours I can say.

Today is one of my colleague farewell. She resign as a CM. For my company, CM like 3 level higher then me. After QS, ACM then to CM. As she explain that she wish to change new environment and it just life. For me, changing new environment is just a common reason that people used. There must be a reason when you wish to leave or stay. Maybe she now more clearly on what she really looking for. Wish her all the best in her future btw.

Tomorrow early morning I shall got task to do. Cause just before I knock off from my work then my RO called me to help her for the FOT. I really excited when she call me for that, it's my 1st job after joining the company. Don't know how's my performance then. So later I will try to find out what to do roughly through my imagination or experience.

Long time does not feel like that, It's great that I still alive and enjoying the life.

Cheers up all.

Wish you good luck as well in your future.

Ken

No comments: