Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7th Day

Today 7th day. Quite a mysterious day.

Remember yesterday I did mention about 5 VO to do per day? Today I only manage to get 3 read up and picked some question on it. On the other hand, it mean 7 is waiting me for the day. I just remember that tomorrow I will have a half day briefing! So that mean I only got half day to finish up the remaining 7 VO. How!!! Hope that miracle happened and I manage to get the 7 done in time and in well condition. Cause I didn't have a long brief on it but I will try to do it by my own self.

That's differenciate ppl. One senior will explain to you what to do very briefly and another will only let you the task and waiting for the outcome.

Yeah, before I forget; today I manage to do a task with my own (just without the CM consent while I got my peers to help me on it). At last, it just end up with a date amendment! What a big day for me. Thanks a lot to my peer. Will treat them well in coming days hopefully. It very different to my friend (new made friend), his senior will saying they are busy btw they just facebooking or doing none company things around and refuse to teach him. It make him want to look for another job. What a sad story? Hope that I wouldn't meet up such senior or colleague.

So tomorrow I will attending a brief for half day. Hopefully I can learn something on it and can finish up my task although I might need some OT, I think. That's why I refuse to have dating tomorrow. Just spare some time for my works before I can really relax myself.

Have a wonderful night all!

No comments: