Thursday, October 15, 2009

9th day

Just know that I left out a day without mentioned.

I got my breakfast this few day, thanks to my wife for making me a delicious breakfast everyday. It do light up my mood everyday knowing that got someone for me to take care for. So, I will try to work harder and smarter as well.

Today I just got read up another 1 VO and leave 6 more pending for my action. Tomorrow must not be so stubborn to find out all as I still got one round discussion with the CM later on.

Just before I knock off, another CM approach me telling me that I will need to do a RVO for her project in coming time. I know what she told me in English but I just can't reply in a well English. Not just for that time, today when my briefing session; when I start to ask a question in the pubic then I almost got heart attack. My heart pump so hard till I breathe hard. I really need the exposure for talking more in English. I like my current environment as I got many chance to speak and write English. That's what I can't make it when I'm at my hometown.

Cheer up all!

No comments: