Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3rd day

Today I meet up my PD le. Is a she not he as i mentioned at previous post. She told me that she will assign me some work tomorrow or coming Friday. So today I still continue with my reading although I don't wish for at yesterday. Because it's kind of boring doing it the 3rd day the same thing. But after my RO told me to read it up. Then I decide to continue reading and try to keep as much as I can. Cause I think what my RO told me will be very useful to me in future.

Today I jog with my colleague. Quite a distance but very refreshing after the jog. Hope tomorrow would not be leg pain cause today quite to my limit for the jog. Today I did some talking with WL when we jog together. I very happy chatting with him as he share some of his working experience with me.

Today quite tired. So better get on bed earlier.

Wish you all have a good night.

No comments: