Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6th Day

Monday took leave so the 6th day start by Tuesday this week. Today I went to MOM for my work permit. I had been MOM once for my last employment, but this time the place change and I can't find it by my own without browsing through internet like before. So, spent some time on it but finally made it. So I will have my new work permit next Monday.

Today quite special cause I got my project list by late morning then I can start doing my own work instead of reading up the material. But, people is only appreciate when lost. When I want to start my work as another ACM called me to do that she mentioned that was urgent and the due date is coming Tuesday. Although I had been given one week to complete it but minus out 2 days weekend and today and tomorrow I got dating that means I only got 2 days to complete 10 RVOs. With average 5 to be done in 1 day. 1 day is 8 hours and 1 day need to be OT I think. Yeah, come back to appreaciate time, I really hope that I got more time to reading up the material before I start the works. But in real life, especially in work. You just can expect the unexpected.

Today got the jog and quite relaxing after that. Hope I can maintain it for everyweek from now on.

Wish you all healthy and cheerful!

No comments: